Ingenious tricks that will solve all of your problems.
Since we touch so many places with our hands, I show you how to make your own sanitizer using aloe vera gel, tea tree oil, and isopropyl alcohol. If you walk in a room with a freshly mopped floor, then you can place a couple of sanitary pads on your feet to prevent staining the floor with your shoes. Add a chicken broth inside a bowl with some gelatin and a few drops of vitamin C to make tasty treats for when you don’t feel very well. Mix some vinegar and alcohol to make a natural DIY cleaner for your home. For those times that you need to suspend something from the ceiling, I show you how brilliant knots you can do to solve your spacing problem. I show you how to make your own magnetic plates to collect all the messy stuff you might have on your vanity or table. .....